Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 09

Halloween was alot of fun this year. I made my custome from paint samples that you would get from a paint store and spent a few hours creating a suit out of it. I have to say it turned out pretty good. here are some pictures that were taken plus a few that were taken of the kids.


I had to lay on the floor and slither in the pants. Lori got a big kick out of it.


The paint sample man and Optimus Prime (Gibson) posing for a picture.


Me and Elmo (Kayden) and Nemo the orange clown fish (Kelton )


Kelton dressed up as Nemo the orange clown fish


Buzz light year(Easton)showing how he can fly down the stairs.


Buzz light year (Easton) is here to save the day!


Optimus Prime ready to save the day


Elmo is here to be tickled


Carey took over the role of the Grim Reaper its a little frighting when you don't know whats in the fog.


A picture to be proud of.


What fun its been to dress up.

1 comment:

The Barton Family said...

at first, I thought you were Joseph and the coat of many colors...but I like the paint chip man too!! luv to see pics on your blog!!