Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wow what news!


Along with everyone else I have been bad at keeping this updated. Now I don't have a good excuss like some people. but plain and simple not a whole lot has been happening. so I will see what I can do to make this interesting
If you have not gone to Erins mission web site you will see that she is now registered on it, fron the looks of it there is another missionay from utah who will be going in about the same time. horraah for Erin!!! Here is the address again http://www.mission.net/kentucky/louisville/index.php

I don't often have weekends off anymore. I often have to work saterdays but when I find I do have it off we usually try to go somewhere I happened to have it off last week and so We were up in logan for a baby blessing and it was for Lori's little brother Troy who had a baby blessing for thier son Tanner Astle. of course we went up during the first snow storm of the season and it was cold. So I hope Chana and Fred dress warm once the snow really comes in and stays for the winter. As far is babys go it was a cute kid. likes to sleep alot and so it was amusing to watch the baby being passed around in sacrement meeting while asleep, I guess you gotta grab the moment when you can. When I came out of church I passed a truck that had a huge pumpkin in the back, I could not resist and had to take a picture of it, but with our luck when it comes to cameras I can't seem to get it off the camera onto the computer and into the blog and so I have done the next best thing I found a pumpkin like the one I saw and just posted it. as a bonus a kid comes with it and I have no Idea who he is or the truck belongs to truck, but doesn't he look happy!

Also I found this quote the other day and took a liking to it and decided to post it.

Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world.

also I could not resist adding this thought of the day I found as well.

If you farted consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb. (Now that's more like it!)

No comments: