Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I spy!


This past Friday I happened to be looking at the City's Newspaper and saw that a High School friend was getting married the next day and his open house was that evening. I had not seen this friend for quite a few years and always wondered where he ended up and so at the spur of the moment I decided this was a good time to go and catch and congratulate them. As you can see there is a bit of a height difference I knew he was tall but it seems he got taller in the years that I last saw him or else I got smaller. His wife was just as tall as he was and just as outgoing and charming as he is. I also learned that his job allows him to travel and they will be living for a time in Israel for some time. That is going to be a neat experience. I wish the best for them

No comments: